The Agency has a set of core values that drive and underpin operational activities and the strategic development of the organisation:
- Accountability: deploying a sound governance framework, costefficient operations and sound financial management.
- Transparency: providing regular and open communication with the Agency’s key stakeholders and engaging them in a continuous dialogue to define a long term strategy for the development of the Agency.
- Excellence: through having the right organisational structure, the right people and the right processes in place, ensuring service continuity and functional comprehensiveness of the tools provided to the Member States.
- Continuity: ensuring that the Agency will make the best use of expertise, knowledge and investments made by the Member States and will continue to develop them.
- Teamwork: seeking to empower each individual team member to make the best use of his or her knowledge and experience, contributing to shared success.
- Customer focus: ensuring that the Agency is aligned at any time with the needs and demands of its stakeholders.